Glystar Plus Glyphosate HerbicideAlbaugh, LLC
Gly Star Plus is a post-emergent, systemic herbicide with no soil residual activity. It is generally non-selective and gives broad-spectrum control of many annual weeds, perennial weeds, woody brush and trees. It is formulated as a water-soluble liquid. It may be applied through most standard industrial or field-type sprayers after dilution and thorough mixing with water or other carriers according to label instructions.
- Gly Star Plus provides superior control of tough annual and perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Gly Star Plus is formulated with a superior surfactant system that promotes rapid burndown of many grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- Gly Star Plus is an excellent burndown choice in reduced tillage and fallow systems as well as Roundup Ready®cropping systems
- Controls most weeds, from the leaf to the root, in one application
Labeled use sites include:
- Golf courses – along cart paths, around sign and light posts, and around sand traps
- Landscape areas -around individual trees and shrubs, landscape beds, foundations, fences, driveways, paths, and parking areas
- Roadsides, fence rows
- Utility rights-of-way
- Schools, educational facilities
- Industrial areas
**Please refer to label for instructions on use rates and sites the product may be used.**
|Active Ingredient||Glyphosate 41.0%|
GlyStar Plus Label
||GlyStar Plus SDS|
|Not for sale to:||AK, DC|