Select Minors Liquid MicronutrientsPrime Source, LLC
An organic acid-complexed minors package designed for foliar and soil applications on turf and ornamentals. Designed to rapidly correct and prevent nutritional deficiencies and to enhance green-up.
- Iron (Fe 3%): The most commonly deficient nutrient in turf. Involved in chlorophyll synthesis and enzymes critical to the respiration system of plants.
- Manganese (Mn 1%): Required for chlorophyll synthesis and is a cofactor in many enzyme systems within the plant.
- Magnesium (Mg 0.25%): A constituent of chlorophyll, enables the translocation of phosphorous, and as a cofactor in many enzyme systems.
- Boron (B 0.02%): Affects calcium utilization, cell wall strength, cell division, sugar transport and hormone development.
- Contains the proper minor nutrients for turf and green color response
- Complexed with amino acids for rapid uptake
- Tank mix compatible
**Please refer to label for instructions on use rates and sites the product may be used.**
|Manufacturer||Prime Source, LLC|
|Label||Select Minors Label|
|SDS||Select Minors SDS|
|Not for sale to:||N/A|