Fahrenheit™ Herbicide 38% water soluble granule produces visible activity in 7-10 days. It can be applied in spring, summer and fall with temperatures 50 degrees and above. Fahrenheit contains 33% Dicamba, 5% Metsulfuron-methyl.
Fahrenheit™ herbicide contains two modes of action: Group 2 and Group 4. As a Group 2 herbicide, metsulfuron-methyl inhibits acetolactate synthase (ALS) responsible for the synthesis of essential amino acids that are necessary for plant growth. As a Group 4 herbicide, dicamba is a synthetic auxin that mimics the natural plant hormone indole acetic acid (IAA) causing rapid, abnormal cell growth further leading to a blockage of phloem vascular tissue.
This combination delivers a very effective weed control tool.
- Profitability. A little goes a long way. The low cost of thid Dicamba + Sulfonylurea (SU) herbicide formulation provides high-performing and affordable weed control.
- Versatility. Safe formulation for warm season grasses means you can use Fahrenheit on your course and around your clubhouse.
- Simplicity. One bottle treats one acre. No more complicated dilution ratios.
- Flexibility. Fahrenheit produces results in temperates as low as 50 degrees.
- Efficacy. Controls weeds faster with two different modes-of-action.
Labeled use sites include:
- Lawns (residential and commercial)
- Golf courses
- Sports fields
- Parks, campsites, and recreational areas
- School grounds
- Sod farms
Weeds controlled include:
- Parsley Piert
- Annual Spurge
- Over 90 others
**Please refer to label for instructions on use rates and sites the product may be used.**
|Not for sale to:||AK, CA, CT, DE, ID, IA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NJ, NY, ND, OH, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WA, WV, WI|