Triad TZ Select Herbicide (T-Zone)Prime Source, LLC
Triad TZ Select™ contains four active ingredients, with two modes of action to provide dependable post-emergent control of broadleaf weeds. It controls the listed annual and perennial broadleaf weeds in Kentucky bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, tall and fine fescues. Triad TZ Select™ is quickly taken up by the leaves and stems of plants and weed growth ceases within hours. The weed control effects may be seen within a few hours to a few days after application. Weed death occurs in 1 to 4 weeks after application, depending on the application rate, sensitivity of the weed, and environmental conditions.
- Contains the same active ingredients as T-Zone herbicide
- Excellent post-emergent activity with proven rapid and effective weed control performance for some of the toughest broadleaf weeds in turfgrass such as dandelion, spurge, white clover, plantains, ground ivy, Virginia buttonweed and wild violet. Labelled for the suppression of yellow nutsedge.
- Exhibits improved cool-weather performance.
- Generally rainfast in as little as three hours.
Labeled use sites include:
- Residential lawns
- Athletic fields
- Golf courses
- Industrial and institutional buildings
- Commercial sod production
- Utility rights-of-way
Weeds controlled include:
- Black Medic
- Creeping Beggarweed
- Ground Ivy
- Poison Ivy
- Poison Oak
- Wild Violet
- Virginia Buttonweed
- Yellow Nutsedge, Suppression
|Manufacturer||Prime Source, LLC|
Triad TZ Select Label
|SDS||Triad TZ Select SDS|
|Not for sale to:||AK, AZ, CA, FL, HI, OR|