Cutrine Plus Algaecide / HerbicideApplied Biochemists
Cutrine® Plus Algaecide and Herbicide effectively controls a broad range of algae, specifically surface filamentous and planktonic algae including: Cyanobacteria, Green algae, Golden algae and diatoms, Filamentous Green Algae and Chara and Nitella as well as the rooted aquatic plant, Hydrilla verticillata.
- Visible reduction in algae growth 1 - 2 days after application
- Double chelated formula prevents the precipitation of copper with carbonates and bicarbonates in the water
- Works in 'hard' water
- Ideal for algae on the surface or in the water column
Labeled use sites include:
- Potable water reservoirs
- Fish hatcheries and raceways
- Crop and non-crop irrigation conveyance systems (ditches, canals and laterals).
**Please refer to label for instructions on use rates and sites the product may be used.**
Copper Ethanolamine Complex, Mixed 27.9%
|Label||Cutrine Plus Label|
|SDS||Cutrine Plus SDS|
|Not for sale to:||N/A